The ultimate vest from Enth Degree delivers maximum warmth, comfort and flexibility for all water sports. Wear it by itself or layered under a wetsuit.
LAYER ME UP
As a layered garment the Meridien Vest is the equivalent of adding 2mm Neoprene without the bulky restriction and added buoyancy in the water.
- Water Repellant Outer Treatment
- Windproof Breathable PU Membrane
- Soft-touch moisture wicking Fleece
- UV 50+ sun protection
- Nylon Lycra Edge Trim
- Hidden Utility Pocket
- Quick Adjust Waist System
- Board short connection loop
- Hi-vis reflective print
- Re-usable Dry Bag Packaging
- Male and Female specific cuts
Utilizing three layers of technical material, take the performance capabilities of the Meridian Vest to new heights. Layer one is a performance woven Nylon Lycra with water repellant treatment that facilitates fast water run-off aiding against wind chill. Layer two’s breathable windproof PU membrane, eliminates wind-chill and traps warm water against the skin when wet. Layer three offers superior soft touch comfort and thermal heat retention.
TRIPLE LAYER FERMOTHERM PERFORMANCE
1. Fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill.
2. Soft touch fleece for maximum comfort.
3. Thermal heat retention properties keeping you warm.
4. Wicks cool moisture away from the body.
5. UV 50+ sun protection.
Performance woven Nylon Lycra with water repellant treatment for ease of movement, fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill. UV 50+.
Windproof, breathable PU Membrane adhered with advanced dot lamination technique for optimum flexibility. Wicks cool moisture away from the body on the surface when dry and traps warm water against the skin when wet. Stops surface wind-chill.
385 g/m2 soft-touch fleece, for superior comfort, moisture wicking, and heat retention properties keeping you warm whether if you are wet or dry.