The DT 50 wing is designed for double cylinders. The DT50 features a 360 degree tapered profile for heavier cylinders, to increase lift towards the hips, promoting better horizontal trim in dive position while still allowing perfect surface floatation and is focused on the dedicated drysuit diver, with heavier cylinders in cold water. Tank slots included allow the occasional single tank dive without the need for a single tank adapter plate. This reduces weight and unnecessary accessories while traveling.
The bladder is a two-piece design, with a rugged 1680 Cordura nylon outer shell to prevent abrasion and punctures, and a 420-denier nylon inner bladder to maintain the buoyancy. The lower OPV is easy to reach for venting gas while horizontal or heads down, and the inflator design is a K style with a rugged crushproof rubber hose for easy positioning and oral inflation should you need to.
- DT50 – 50 lbs / 23 kg lift
- Welded flange and one piece retainer for servicing without the need for tools
- HD Laminated 1680D Cordura outer shell
- 420 nylon internal bladder
- Central elbow to avoid tank valve/regulator interference
- Lower left pull relief valve
- Cam band slots
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY