The Katana 2 harness sets a standard in sidemount diving. With the unique “Quick Fit System”, which allows users to easily tailor the one-size-fits-all harness to their specific size or adjustment preference in a matter of minutes. Now with added more lift, more weight capacity, single and dual bladder options and the best quality materials Hollis has always been known for.
Katana 2 is also the first sidemount harness in the world to be designed with closed circuit sidemount capability, with integrated mounts for the popular KISS sidewinder. Katana 2 breaks away from traditional designs and offers more customization and versatility.
- “H” or “Y” style harness configuration
- Easy to reach attachment points for accessories on the side of the wing
- Innovative top dump allows venting of gas with outbreaking trim or reaching behind the wing like in other designs
- Integrated sidemount CCR mount
- Single bladder option ideal for recreational sidemount with two cylinders or in a Drysuit for redundancy / Dual bladder option ideal for technical dives in a wetsuit
- Add on the SMS Regulator kit –preconfigured with all the necessary DCX 1st and 200LX 2ndstages, LP and HP hoses, two brass SPG’s and regulator necklace
- 20lb weight capacity
- QFS one-size-fits-all design
- 40lb lift capacity
- 2-year standard warranty