Take the Next Step and start you adventure towards becoming an Advanced Open Water Diver in the comfort of your home!
You can get started immediately with the knowledge development portion of the course and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere!
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- Access the material for 24 months, plus gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Get in the water quickly – applying what you’ve learned – when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions
Pay for only half of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning! When time is convenient, pay for the other half and book your practical sessions.
How does the course work?
At Frog Dive the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course is conducted over one evening session and two full days diving in open water.
Prior the practical session, you need to complete the Knowledge Development portion of your course, done online with the PADI eLearning. Do all the study now, book your practical sessions later!
What to Study?
The Frog Dive Advanced Open Water Diver program provides you with five valuable diving experiences at some of Sydney's best dive sites. The five exciting adventure dives will teach you new skills in:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Navigation
- Underwater Naturalist
- Deep Diving
- Wreck Diver
- Diver needs to be 15 years old or older;
- Hold a PADI Open Water Certification or equivalent;
- Have at least one logged dive within the last 3 months before the start of practical sessions;