Take the next step towards deeper dive sites explorations and learn about gas supply management, buddy procedures, buoyancy control and more. Start your Deep Diver adventure NOW from the comfort of your home.
Do the Knowledge Development portion of the course ONLINE, book your practical session later!
You can get started at any time with the theory study and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere!
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- E-learning access to the course material is valid for 24 months;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Get in the water quicker – applying what you’ve learned – when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions.
Pay for only HALF of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning. When time is convenient, pay for the other half of the course to book the practical sessions.
The PADI Deep Diver program is intended to serve as a safe, supervised introduction to deeper diving within the limits of recreational diving.
The program will familiarise you with all the skills & knowledge to enjoy diving in depths up to 40m.
How does the course work?
The course consists of one evening academic (theory) session and four boat dives (usually over one weekend). You must have the E-Learning completed prior the start of the academic session.
The academic session usually happens on the Wednesday evening prior the weekend of diving. The boat dives are done as a double boat dive both Saturday and Sunday, locations to be advised.
- Student need to be at least 15 years old;
- Hold PADI Advanced Open Water Certification or equivalent;
- Have at least one logged dive within the last 3 months before the start of practical sessions;
Find out more about the full Deep Diver course here.