The PADI Equipment Maintenance course helps you to understand how regulators, BCDs and tank valves work. Learn to identify small problems and how to conduct a quick fix.
Do the Knowledge Development portion of the course ONLINE, book your practical session later!
You can get started at any time with the theory study and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere!
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- E-learning access to the course material is valid for 24 months;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Apply what you’ve learned when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions.
Pay for only HALF of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning. When time is convenient, pay for the other half of the course to book the practical sessions.
The PADI Equipment Specialist Course is a program designed to familiarise you with the operation and maintenance of diving equipment. It does not teach you to service your regulator, but it will help you to diagnose and possibly repair simple problems when you're at a dive site.
Practical session is conveniently conducted over one evening (usually on the first Tuesday of the month), from 6pm to 10pm at our store - 539 Willoughby Road, Willoughby. With a hands on approach and plenty of practical demonstrations, the course is done over a relaxed pace to make understanding easy.
- Student need to be at least 12 years old
- Hold PADI Open Water Diver (or Junior Open Water Certification) or equivalent
- PADI Equipment Maintenance E-learning
- To book practical session is $125; please note the E-learning is valid for 24 months after the completion of the online course, you must book your practical session within this period to complete the course.