Move effortlessly underwater and enjoy the maximum of your dives. Through hands on practice and academic training, this course elevates you buoyancy skills to the next level.
Start the Knowledge Development portion of the course ONLINE now, book your practical session later!
You can get started at any time with the theory study and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere.
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- E-learning access to the course material is valid for 24 months;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Apply what you’ve learned when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions.
Pay for only HALF of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning. When time is convenient, pay for the other half of the course to book the practical sessions.
Buoyancy control is a skill that needs practice, and a quick way to get it under control is through the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy program. The course is ideal for newly certified divers, or divers who want to fine tune their buoyancy control.
Practical session is done in one day with two shore dives, which will allow you to establish the fundamentals of buoyancy control.
- Student need to be at least 12 years old
- Hold PADI Open Water Diver (or Junior Open Water Certification) or equivalent
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy E-Learning
- To book practical session is $145; please note the E-learning is valid for 24 months after the completion of the online course, you must book your practical session within this period to complete the course.
See full details of PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy here.