Learn about image composition, camera settings, image edition and much more! With this course, capture images of your scuba adventures has become easier and more fun than ever.
Start the Knowledge Development portion of the course ONLINE now, book your practical session later!
You can get started at any time with the theory study and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere.
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- E-learning access to the course material is valid for 24 months;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Apply what you’ve learned when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions.
Pay for only HALF of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning. When time is convenient, pay for the other half of the course to book the practical sessions.
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your Instructor & Master Photographer Graham Willis, you’ll learn everything you will need as a beginner u/w photographer, or hone your photography skills to the next level.
The course commences on a Thursday evening at 6:00pm at Frog Dive Scuba centre. Meet your buddies & instructor, discuss your knowledge reviews and get your gear ready for the weekend. If Thursday doesn't work for you, e-mail us on email@example.com and we can organise a more suitable time.
Practical sessions are usually done over one day with two shore dives and subsequent class room session for image editing.
- 12 years or older
- Hold a PADI Open Water Certification or equivalent
- Good buoyancy control: although there are no standard requirements, we strongly advice the student to have done at least 20 dives to ensure good buoyancy skills.
- Provide your own underwater camera
- PADI Underwater Photography E-learning
- To book practical session is $195; please note the E-learning is valid for 24 months after the completion of the online course, you must book your practical session within this period to complete the course.
See full details of the PADI Underwater Photography course here.