One of a divers biggest challenges is working out where they are underwater. This challenge is easy to overcome, as navigation is an easy skill to learn if you receive the appropriated training.
Start the Knowledge Development portion of the course ONLINE now, book your practical session later!
You can get started at any time with the theory study and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere.
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- E-learning access to the course material is valid for 24 months;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Apply what you’ve learned when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions.
Pay for only HALF of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning. When time is convenient, pay for the other half of the course to book the practical sessions.
The PADI Underwater Navigation Course is ideal for divers who are sick of getting lost and just need an extra help with the compass. Increase your diving confidence, by taking the stress out of being able to navigate underwater and enjoy the most of your dives.
Navigation is a practical skill, for that reason the practical session is done over one day with three shore dives. By the end of the day you will surprise yourself with your new found diving skills, as well as your added comfort in the water.
- 12 years or older
- Hold a PADI Open Water Certification or equivalent
- PADI Underwater Navigation E-learning
- To book practical session is $145; please note the E-learning is valid for 24 months after the completion of the online course, you must book your practical session within this period to complete the course.
See full details of the PADI Underwater Navigator course here.