Learn how to safely explore the wrecks of ships, airplanes and even cars teeming with aquatic life. Each wreck dive offers a chance for a new discovery.
Start the Knowledge Development portion of the course ONLINE now, book your practical session later!
You can get started at any time with the theory study and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere.
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- E-learning access to the course material is valid for 24 months;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Apply what you’ve learned when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions.
Pay for only HALF of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning. When time is convenient, pay for the other half of the course to book the practical sessions.
The PADI Wreck Diver program provides training and experience to safely dive around wrecks but does not include penetration skills. You will cover wreck diving and the law; wreck diving hazards, wreck diving techniques & wreck research. Depths shall not exceed 30m.
Practical sessions consists of one evening academic session (usually on a Wednesday night, prior the weekend of diving at our shop) and four boat dives (over two days, usually Saturday and Sunday).
- PADI Wreck Diver E-learning
- To book practical session is $265; please note the E-learning is valid for 24 months after the completion of the online course, you must book your practical session within this period to complete the course.
- Student need to be at least 15 years old
- Hold PADI Advanced Open Water Certification or equivalent
- Have at least one logged dive within the last 3 months before the start of practical sessions;
See full details of the PADI Wreck Diver course here.
Get your PADI Wreck Diver and PADI Deep Diver Certification together and save!
The PADI Deep Diver program is designed to introduce you to deeper diving between 18m and 39m. It is for people who wish to learn deeper diving techniques and safety procedures.
The program consists of 4 boat dives over one weekend (usually on the weekend after the Wreck Diver Course).
Do both courses together and SAVE $100: ONLINE TRAINING for PADI Wreck and Deep diver is $450