Learn to Scuba Dive in Sydney with Frog Dive!
Our highly experienced team of Instructors and Divemasters are passionate about scuba diving, have a wealth of local knowledge, and are dedicated to ensuring you get the most out of every scuba diving experience.
The PADI Open Water Diver Course is conducted over three days and can be done over two weekends (with two options of starting day: Saturday and Saturday & Sunday or Sunday and Saturday & Sunday) or over three consecutive weekdays (aka Full time course, available during School Holidays and Peak Season).
Don’t have three days or want full attention of your instructor? Choose the Premium One on One program! This course is done over two days, and you can pick the best dates for you and we will make the course happen. For more information email email@example.com
Have a group of people who wants do Learn How to Dive? We also take group bookings, and with 4 or more students you can pick your own dates for the course.
If you can't find a course date that suits you, just call us on 02 9958 5699 to arrange a mutually convenient time to start your scuba adventures.
How does the course work?
Prior the practical sessions, you will need to complete the knowledge development portion, that is done online with PADI eLearning. Do it when the time is right for you, anywhere and at any time. After this is complete, it's time to hit the water!
The first day of your course kicks off with a pool session in our heated in-store dive training pool. You will be able to comfortable and safely learn and practice all the required skills and slowly build up your confidence for the Open Water dives.
Don’t feel like you are ready to hit the ocean yet? No problem! Do as many pool sessions as you need until you are comfortable to proceed to the next step.
On days two & three of the program you will have the opportunity to complete four ocean dives. The Open Water dives happen on Sydney’s popular dive sites, with heaps of marine life for your enjoyment while conducting your training.
Location and starting time for classes will be advised upon booking.
- Student need to be at least 12 years old (for Junior Open Water Certification)
- Complete the diving Medical Questionnaire and seek medical clearance if required
- Provide transport to/from dive sites. Don’t have a car? We can assist with carpooling if necessary.
- PADI Open Water Diver E-Learning pass and logbook
- FREE Diving boots for your comfort and hygiene
- FREE Gear Hire
- Unlimited pool training sessions (schedule dependent) & four ocean dives
- PADI Instructor tuition and administrative fees
- PADI Open Water Diver wall Certificate & International Certification Card upon completion of the programme
- BBQ lunch on day 1
What to bring
- E-Learning completion certificate on the start of practical sessions
- Towel and swimmers
- Dry & comfortable clothes for after training sessions
- Personal accessories for a beach day like hat, sunscreen, tongs, etc
- Food and drink for ocean dive days