Learn to Scuba Dive in Sydney with Frog Dive!
Our highly experienced team of Instructors and Divemasters are passionate about scuba diving, have a wealth of local knowledge, and are dedicated to ensuring you get the most out of every scuba diving experience.
The PADI Open Water Diver Course Sunday Start is conducted over three days and over two weekends: starting on Sunday and finishing on following Saturday & Sunday.
How does the course work?
Prior the practical sessions, you will need to complete the knowledge development portion, that is done online with PADI eLearning. Do it when the time is right for you, anywhere and at any time. After this is complete, it's time to hit the water!
The first day of your course kicks off with a pool session in our heated in-store dive training pool. You will be able to comfortable and safely learn and practice all the required skills and slowly build up your confidence for the Open Water dives.
On days two & three of the program you will have the opportunity to complete four ocean dives, two in each day. The Open Water dives happen usually in Clifton Gardens and Shelly Beach (Manly) consecutively, where you can find heaps of marine life for your enjoyment while conducting your training.
- Student need to be at least 12 years old (for Junior Open Water Certification)
- Complete the diving Medical Questionnaire and seek medical clearance if required
- Provide transport to/from dive sites. Don’t have a car? We can assist with carpooling if necessary.
- PADI Open Water Diver E-Learning pass and logbook
- FREE Diving boots for your comfort and hygiene
- FREE Gear Hire
- Unlimited pool training sessions (schedule dependent) & four ocean dives
- PADI Instructor tuition and administrative fees
- PADI International Certification E-Card upon completion of the programme
- BBQ lunch on day 1
What to bring
- E-Learning completion certificate on the start of practical sessions
- Towel and swimmers
- Dry & comfortable clothes for after training sessions
- Personal accessories for a beach day like hat, sunscreen, tongs, etc
- Food and drink for ocean dive days