E.Lite+ drysuit presents an optimal and advanced combination of durability and modern textile technology dedicated to extreme sports.
The E.Lite+ Ladies First model is based on the exceptional quality of the E.Lite model, however, it has been supplemented with a new, flexible and soft to the touch fabric, which even further increases the comfort of diving. Critical points, particularly vulnerable to damage and abrasion, have been adequately protected with a durable E.Lite fabric, which was created exclusively for SANTI.
With this model we introduce two new colors in the Ladies First line: arctic blue and turquoise, that are in hip of the fashion industry today.
Innovative, feminine cut used in this model introduces lowered waist line and curved side gores that especially underline the feminine suit shape. E.Lite+ Ladies First protects exactly where it is necessary and at the same time guarantees exceptional mobility. The suit is equipped as standard with a hood N’11 or ‘7, produced from a very flexible neoprene.
The lightness and softness of the suit makes it perfect for travel. Its unique strength properties will satisfy even the most demanding cave and wreck divers. The suit is dedicated to heavy technical as well as recreational and sport diving.
- Total weight with all equipment items (for size L) - 3,5 kg,
- Material Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Ripstop Nylon 365-425g/sqm and Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Polyester 515g/sqm,
- Upper suit, upper front and back bottom legs made of elastic
- Back, elbows, lumbar area, the lower front of the legs are made of E.Lite fabric, 515g/m2.
- Colours: black / arctic blue / turquoise / side gores: grey
- Telescopic torso
- Waterproof zipper protected by an additional zipper closed with a plastic zip
- Reinforcements on the sleeves, legs and back
- Apeks high-pressure outlet valve
- Apeks inlet valve
- SANTI SmartSeals® ring system for easy seals exchange
- Two thigh large, cargo pockets with elastic, rubber loops
- Patches finished with arctic blue or turquoise colour touches on both pockets with a zippered “double ender” section
- Kevlar® knee pads
- Latex neck seal insulated with 3 mm Neoprene collar
- Flexsole boots
- Internal suspenders with a pocket
- Hood ’11 or ‘7,
- Ladies First water repellent travel bag – grey
- Ladies First afterdive beanie hat.
Add On Options
P-Valve - Add $400
Si-Tech Neck Seal - Add $200
Colours Variations - Add $400
Made to Measure Option - Add $500
Have your suit made from scratch based 100% on your measures. That allows prefect fit with a unique drysuit made specific to the diver. Please, get in touch for this options: email@example.com or 02 9958 5699
Santi Drysuits are made to order. There are 12 standard sizes available, or you can have your drysuit fully customisable with Made to Measure Option.
To select the correct size option, please follow Santi Measuring Instructions (photos attached) or make an appointment for a custom fitting and Drysuit Sample trying at Frog Dive: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9958 5699
Note that Santi offers 4 sizes adjustment FREE OF CHARGE. That means, if one of the standard sizes is just about right, you have the option to 4 minors measure adjustments to ensure a great fit.
Suits are made to order, therefore there's a delivery time estimated on 8 - 10 weeks.