E.Lite+ drysuit presents an optimal and advanced combination of durability and modern textile technology dedicated to extreme sports.
The E.Lite+ model is based on the exceptional quality of the E.Lite model, however, it has been supplemented with a new, flexible and soft to the touch fabric, which even further increases the comfort of diving. Critical points, particularly vulnerable to damage and abrasion, have been adequately protected with a durable E.Lite fabric, which was created exclusively for Santi.
Both functionalities combined in a modern and elegant, maximally ergonomic cut ensure the highest comfort and convenience during the dive. E.Lite+ protects exactly where it is necessary and at the same time guarantees exceptional mobility.
The suit is equipped as standard with a new hood with an innovative cut, sewn from a very flexible neoprene. The outer shell is covered with jersey while the inner coating is of the “smooth skin” type. The new hood perfectly adapts to the shape of the head, it is easy to put on and take off, even after soaking. Very comfortable, does not compress. The warmest in the current line of SANTI hoods.
The lightness and softness of the suit makes it perfect for travel. Its unique strength properties will satisfy even the most demanding cave and wreck divers. The suit is dedicated to both heavy technical as well as recreational and sport diving.
- Total weight with all equipment items (for size L) - 3,9 kg,
- Material Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Ripstop Nylon 365-425g/sqm and Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Polyester 515g/sqm,
- Upper suit, upper front and back bottom legs made of elastic, light fabric
- Back, elbows, lumbar area, the lower front of the legs are made of E.Lite fabric, 515g/m2.
- Colours: black / blue / grey
- Telescopic torso
- Waterproof zipper protected by an additional zipper closed with a plastic zip
- Reinforcements on the sleeves, legs and back
- Apeks high-pressure outlet valve
- Apeks inlet valve
- SANTI SmartSeals® ring system for easy seals exchange
- Two thigh large, cargo pockets with elastic, rubber loops
- Patches on both pockets with a zippered “double ender” section
- Kevlar® knee pads
- Latex neck seal insulated with 3 mm Neoprene collar
- Flexsole boots
- Internal suspenders with a pocket
- STAY DRY waterproof travel bag for drysuit - grey
Add On Options
P-Valve - Add $400
Si-Tech Neck Seal - Add $200
Colours Variations - Add $400
Body Trunk: Black | Grey | Blue | Scarlet Red
Side Gores: Black | Grey | Blue | Scarlet Red
Made to Measure Option - Add $500
Have your suit made from scratch based 100% on your measures. That allows prefect fit with a unique drysuit made specific to the diver. Please, get in touch for this options: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9958 5699
Santi Drysuits are made to order. There are 16 standard sizes available, or you can have your drysuit fully customisable with Made to Measure Option.
To select the correct size option, please follow Santi Measuring Instructions (photos attached) or make an appointment for a custom fitting and Drysuit Sample trying at Frog Dive: email@example.com or 02 9958 5699
Note that Santi offers 4 sizes adjustment FREE OF CHARGE. That means, if one of the standard sizes is just about right, you have the option to 4 minors measure adjustments to ensure a great fit.
Suits are made to order, therefore there's a delivery time estimated on 8 - 10 weeks.
NEW Scarlet Colour - for body trunk and/or side gores
Available only for Santi E.Lite Plus