The Ultimate mixture for top performance
E.Motion+ drysuit comes as optimal and ultimate combination of lightness and flexibility from E.Motion drysuit and E.Lite fabric exclusive durability. Both functionalities combined in modern and elegant cut provide the highest comfort while diving.
E.Motion+ protects you where necessary, keeping the mobility during demanding decompression dives at the same time. E.Motion+ is also a perfect choice for beginners in recreational diving who appreciate highest comfort of the first moments spent underwater.
E.Motion+ design is based on the two flagship models: E.Motion and E.Lite, combining the greatest advantages of the used cut and fabrics to provide maximum protection at neuralgic places exposed to possible damage and best diving ergonomics. E.Motion+ is available in 36 color options that allow you to create a unique and elegant version of drysuit according to your own preferences.
E.Motion+ is equipped in standard with a new, innovative SANTI Smart Seals® system – soft rings that allow on very easy and quick exchange for any seals you freely preferred or have at hand.
Total weight – 3,9 kg
Fabric Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Polyester 235 gr/sqm and 535 gr/m2
Top part of drysuit and top front of trousers made of flexible fabric Ripstop of 235 gr/m2
Back of the trousers, crotch pad, lower part of front trousers, elbows, belly and lower back area are made of E.Lite fabric of 535gr/m2
- Colours: grey chest, silver side gores, red piping
- Aquaseal zipper at the front
- Placement from the right shoulder to the left hip plastic zipper covered by an additional zip-fastened flap
- Latex neck seal insulated by 3mm Neoprene collar
- 7/9 mm Neoprene hood type collar
- Apeks inlet valve
- High-profile Apeks outlet valve
- Kevlar® knee pads
- System of rings SANTI Smart Seals® with silicone wrist seals provides easy exchange
- Two big and functional cargo pockets on thighs with bungee strings (right pocket with a partition for wet notes and two smaller metal D-rings)
- Both pockets have a useful additional zipper fastened pocket for double ender
- Internal suspenders with handy pocket
- Flexsole boots
- Medium pressure hose 75 cm
- STAY DRY travel bag – water repellent
Add On Options
P-Valve - Add $400
Si-Tech Neck Seal - Add $200
Colours Variations - Add $400
Body Trunk: Light Grey | Grey | Red | Blue
Side Gores: Light Grey | Grey | Black
Piping: Light Grey | Red | Blue
Made to Measure Option - Add $500
Have your suit made from scratch based 100% on your measures. That allows prefect fit with a unique drysuit made specific to the diver. Please, get in touch for this options: email@example.com or 02 9958 5699
Santi Drysuits are made to order. There are 16 standard sizes available, or you can have your drysuit fully customisable with Made to Measure Option.
To select the correct size option, please follow Santi Measuring Instructions (photos attached) or make an appointment for a custom fitting and Drysuit Sample trying at Frog Dive: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9958 5699
Note that Santi offers 4 sizes adjustment FREE OF CHARGE. That means, if one of the standard sizes is just about right, you have the option to 4 minors measure adjustments to ensure a great fit.
Suits are made to order, therefore there's a delivery time estimated on 8 - 10 weeks.