The Nova 250 is versatile dive light that can be stored in the smallest BCD pocket. It offers three modes: 100% power, 50% power and Flash, plus is equipped with an over-pressure valve to release battery off-gassing, making it the safest small light on the market.
Delivering 250 lumens of illumination, the Nova 250 is powered by a CR123 battery (rechargeable or disposable).
The CR123 disposable battery features a shelf life of up to 10 years so you don't have to worry about it if it stays in your BCD pocket over the winter.
- Measures 100x26mm.
- Weight (w/battery): 70g
- Rugged aluminum body offers a stealthy "tech" look.
- Equipped with a Cree XPG LED.
- 250 or 300 (rechargeable or disposable) lumen illumination.
- 2700 lux @1m.
- CCT (correlated color temperature): 4500ºK
- Beam angle: 12º
- Three modes: 100% power, 50% power and Flash.
- New push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate when wearing gloves.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
- Powered by a CR123 battery (rechargeable or disposable - not included).
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing - a safety feature not normally found on dive lights of this size.
- A depth rating of 150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Burn time: up to 1 hour.