Introduced in 2016, the original GO fin, with its innovative "Bare-Fit" design, has been a huge hit among warm-water and travel divers. So much so that colder-water divers, divers who do shore entries over rocky beaches, and divers who just like wearing boots, have been feeling left out. So for 2019, SCUBAPRO introduces the GO SPORT fin featuring a "Boot-Fit" design for divers who wear boots.
Offering the same functions and features as the original GO fin, this version features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots. The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort in the water
- Open heel "Boot-Fit" design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction for long- term, heavy-duty use
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect
- Power Bars on the underside prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions
- Mounting points for skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage