The Scubapro Nova 1000R is a rugged dive torch that uses a 21700 Li-Ion battery for an increase 40% burn time compared to it's previous model (the Nova 850R torch). Built to last, this compact dive light is machined from heavy- duty black matte aluminium and includes an extended light head shroud to control the 8 degree focused beam.
A must-have piece of gear for any night dive or day dive, an easy-to-use push-button switch activates the light, and a 50% mode allows you to extend your burn time if you don’t need full power.
Perfect for deep light penetration for looking under ledges or for any night dive with it's powerful 1000 lumens output.
- Rugged matte black aluminium body with blue accents offers a high-quality look while providing lightweight, long-term durability.
- 1000 lumens for super bright illumination.
- Equipped with a Cree XPL LED
- 21,000 lux @1m.
- Beam angle: 8 degrees.
- 21700 li-ion battery delivers 40% more burn time than the previous 18650 battery and is widely used in modern rechargeable products.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Push-button switch is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves.
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing.
- A depth rating of 150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Includes a high-quality XTAR 21700 rechargeable battery and a battery charger.
- Packaged in a reusable semi-soft box with a lanyard.
- Burn time: up to 2.5 hours on full power.