Everflex YULEX® Dive steamers offer the same award-winning comfort and thermal protection that have made Everflex Scubapro's best-selling wetsuit. Designed with SCUBAPRO’S exclusive Pure Design Concept, with just enough multi-thickness panels to guarantee maximum stretch and comfort. They fit comfortably snug and deliver unparalleled freedom of movement. As an alternative to neoprene, Everflex utilizes a plant-based foam, YULEX® dive, made from FSC-certified-natural rubber. YULEX® dive is specifically formulated to resist wetsuit compression while diving and is 100 % neoprene-free.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum range of motion.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Blue Diamond Span inner fleece lining’s warm and water-draining material enhances cold-water protection. It is combined with a second black lining for improved stretch, also making donning and doffing much easier.
- Internal cuff seals with zippered cuffs on ankles and wrists feature YKK brass sliders for durability, watertightness and easy donning.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- Seat and shoulder areas are protected by an abrasion resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit. Printed pads on knees and shoulders provide additional abrasion protection.
- Vertical rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability, and the long webbing puller makes it easy to use.
- YULEX® dive: Plant-based foam made from FSC-certified-natural rubber. 100 % neoprene-free.
- YULEX® dive is specifically formulated to resist wetsuit compression while diving.
- Interior & exterior black polyester lining made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Assembled using a solvent-free glue.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- CE certified as a Class A dive suit -- rated for water temperatures ranging from 45ºF (7ºC ) to 54ºF (12ºC).