Join us for our Annual Treasure Hunt!
Join us for a fun shore dive at Clifton Gardens on the search for the elusive "potato fish", that will credit you with one ticket for our treasures raffle.
After checking out of the dive, enjoy a delicious BBQ prepared by our very own Frog master chefs. Bring your chair and pick nick blankets for what's to be a great day!
Treasure Hunt registration is $25 for Frog Dive Club members and $30 for non-members, including lunch. Lunch only is $15 per person, kids 12 years old and younger accompanied by paying adult eat for free!
Not a diver but want to join the fun?No problem! The “potato fish” is known to be found on shallow water too, where snorkelling gear is all you will need!
Pre-event registration is available on-line or in store, register early to save time on the day!
Listed below are the rules and general information for this year’s Treasure Hunt:
- PARTICIPANTS MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. You may leave at any time during the event, but you forfeit your chance to win a prize.
- The Treasure Hunt Event is scheduled for 10:00am start on Sunday, 29th September 2019.
- All divers must register and check in with the Frog Dive Officials at Clifton Gardens from 8:00am to9:30am on the day.
- Treasure Hunt registration is $25 for Frog Dive Club members and $30 for non-members, including lunch. Pre-event registration is available on-line or in store, save time on the day!
- Lunch onlyis $15.00.
- A dive brief will be conducted at 10:00am. All participating divers must be at this briefing which covers location of dive, area boundaries, check in procedures, and time frame. At this time, divers without buddies will be buddied-up.
- Divers can enter the water upon a specified signal indication the beginning od the "hunt" and have one hour in which to locate a potato and return to officials.
- Divers are limited to a maximum of 1 raffle ticket regardless of the number of potatoes collected. Please bring up only 1 potato. Let others find their own; that’s half the fun!
- All divers must check out and sign off provided dive roster upon the completion of the dive. At this time, they can swap the potato for a raffle ticket. Please, DO NOT LEAVE THE DIVE SITE WITHOUT CHECKING OUT WITH THE DIVEMASTER.
- Lunch will be served from about 11:00 am.
- Drawing of prizes will be conducted from 1:00pm under the supervision of a Frog Dive official.
- All prizes awarded are final. Frog Dive is not responsible for items of which the winner already owns. No exchanges, trade-ins or refunds will be made by Frog Dive or our sponsors.