The PADI Freediver Course is your first step towards the breath holding and bubble free underwater world exploration. You can start the journey right now, at the comfort of you home.
Start the Knowledge Development portion of the course ONLINE now, book your practical session later!
You can get started at any time with the theory study and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere.
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- E-learning access to the course material is valid for 24 months;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Apply what you’ve learned when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions.
Pay for only HALF of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning. When time is convenient, pay for the other half of the course to book the practical sessions.
How does the course work?
Freediving is about inward power, discipline and control. If you’ve always wanted to enter the underwater world quietly, on your own terms, staying as long as your breath allows, then freediving is for you.
The PADI Freediver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge development about freediving principles through independent study with the PADI Freediver Touch
- Confined water session to learn breath hold techniques as well as static and dynamic apnoea. Goal - static apnoea of 90 seconds and dynamic apnoea of 25 meters.
- Open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight freedives, plus proper buddy procedures. Goal - constant weight freedive of 10 meters.
The theory study is done on-line, through E-learning and it must be completed prior the start of the practical sessions. Start your Knowledge Development now, and get for a whole new world that will open up for exploration!
- Student need to be at least 15 years old
- Student need to able to swim comfortably
- No previous freediving experience is required
- PADI Freediver E-learning;
- To book practical session is $275; please note the E-learning is valid for 24 months after the completion of the online course, you must book your practical session within this period to complete the course.
For those passionate about freediving, a range of equipment, including freediving fins, low-volume masks, specialised wetsuits, and innovative breath-holding training aids, is readily available for purchase, allowing enthusiasts to elevate their underwater exploration and breath-holding skills.