Our COVID-19 Response
Updated: July 2021
Frog Dive is committed to doing everything that is reasonably practicable to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19 for our customers & staff.
If you are might be experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have being in contact with someone with the infection or are unsure of you health status, please use the ups Australian Government Symptom Checker Online Tool.
We strongly suggest that everybody download the COVIDSafe App.
Upon arrival at the shop every one (no exceptions) are required to check in via NSW Service App.
❗️ Our RETAIL AREA is CLOSED. You can still enjoy amazing diving deals on our ONLINE STORE.
❗️ We have staff in-store on the following days:
Monday - 10am to 4pm
Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday - 10am to 4pm
Thursday - CLOSED
Friday - 10am to 4pm
Saturday - 9am to 4pm
Sunday - CLOSED
❗️ The staffed hours are for the following services:
👉 Pre-booked Gear Hire
You can book online your rental equipment HERE.
Rental gear will be ready for contactless collection at the rear entrance (Harris Lane) within the staffed hours listed above.
👉 Gear Service
We remain on providing gear service and tank hydrostatic tests. You can drop your gear at the rear entrance of the shop, following contactless procedures signalised in place during shop staffed hours.
👉 Dive Shopping
Our online store is fully operational and we strive to keep on providing the best diving deals and exceptional service.
You can either choose Click & Collect or Delivery. Our Shipping fee is $15 flat rate (excluding bulky items) and we will post most items within maximum of 48 hours of your order.
👉 One on One Guided Shore Dives
For the ones who reside within 10 km radius of a dive site and would like a private divemaster. Guided shore dive services starts at $145 and gear hire with collection at the dive site is available. Find out more HERE.
❗️ Shop can only be entered via rear entrance on Harris lane.
❗️ Shore and boat dives are temporarily suspended until further notice.
❗️ For any enquiries, please call the shop on 9958 5699 during staffed hours or you can reach John on his mobile on 0412 524 915.
You can also contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Actions That We Are Taking to protect you:
❗️Courses, Boat Dives & Shore dives:
Group courses are postponed until further notice. If you have booked any course with us, please don’t worry as we will contact you in timely manner to organise new dates for your classes;
For the courses that have E-Learning component, there is a period of 24 months after purchase to schedule classes, free of charge;
- Shore dives and Boat dives are postponed until further notice;
- Hire Regulators are being cleaned and disinfected with Steramine, a powerful and safe sanitiser. Please follow staff directions when hiring gear;
- Hired Regulators will be fitted with a brand-new mouth piece to all customers free of charge;
- Wetsuits, BCDs, Weight Belts, fins and all other gear available for hire are being cleaned with disinfectant shampoo;
- Mask & Snorkels will no longer be available for hire. We have discounted Mask & Snorkel sets available at a starting price of $49 that are suitable for diving and snorkelling;
❗️Our Expectations of All Divers:
- Divers must not attend any dive activity or go to the shop if they are sick at all or have flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue and shortness of breath);
- While gearing up for dives/classes, customers should avoid physical contact and maintain at least 1.5 metres distance from staff and other people;
- Each diver is responsible for making sure physical distancing is observed at all times where possible in the shop and on boat, avoid handshakes (or any other close physical contact), gear yourselves up and conduct checks without physical contact from others if possible;
Your assistance in complying with these measures is required to protect our staff and other divers and allow for continuing diving operations.
For more information:
- NSW Health How to Protect your Customers and Staff
- SafeWork Australia Covid 19 Important Information
- AMSA Safely Operating a Domestic Commercial Vehicle During the Covid 19 Period
You can also check out the EPA's diving safety manual for its guidelines on decontaminating scuba equipment.
If you would like any further information on what you need to do and steps that you may individually take as a diver, please contact RiskMitigation@DAN.org.
Frog Dive is committed to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. We are adhering to all preventative measures recommended by health organisations.