Experience the magic of Sydney’s underwater world!
Frog Dive Discover Scuba Diving programme enables a non-certified diver to experience the adventure of scuba diving under the supervision of one of our professional PADI Instructors.
In this course, you will learn the basics required to go diving, all in the safety of an Openwater confined water environment, all under the close supervision of your instructor.
Enjoy 45-60 minutes of amazing scuba experience, taking in Sydney's vibrant marine environment. The DSD course is a taste of scuba diving, rather than a full course. We will be happy to explain your options if you want to become a fully certified diver.
Fitness and Experience
- Minimum age 12
- Diving is an exciting and demanding activity. When performed correctly and applying correct techniques, it is relatively safe. When established safety procedures are not followed, yet there are increased risks;
- You will be required to fill out a medical questionnaire to identify any pre-existing conditions that may affect your safety while diving. Go to our medical page for further information;
- Participants must be able to swim and have a satisfactory level of health;
- If you are suffering from a cold, hay fever, hangover, cough, breathlessness or ear infection on the day of dive, you will not be allowed to participate in the dive;
What to Bring
- Prepare as you would for a beach day;
- You will need swimmers, a towel, sunscreen, and a hat;
- Personal gear like mask, snorkel, wetsuit, etc.
What is Supplied
- Full scuba diving set
- Ocean-based confined water training
- Scuba dive in Open Water
- Meet at the shop at 7 a.m. for paperwork and gear hire
- Head to the dive site
- Overview of SCUBA Diving
- Basic diving requirements
- Do's and Dont's
- Let's go diving