The DT System is designed for the demanding doubles diver, with all the components for your backplate and wing kit in one, preassembled from the factory.
This system includes the new DT50 doubles wing with a radical new design and ideal for larger double cylinders and colder waters. Also includes the Solo Harness, Stainless Stell Backplate 2.0 and Backpad 2.0.
The Hollis DT System Includes:
Hollis DT 50 Wing
The DT 50 wing is designed for double cylinders. The DT50 features a 360 degree tapered profile for heavier cylinders, to increase lift towards the hips, promoting better horizontal trim in dive position, while still allowing perfect surface floatation and is focused on the dedicated drysuit diver, with heavier cylinders in cold water. Tank slots included allow the occasional single tank dive without the need for a single tank adapter plate. This reduces weight and unnecessary accessories while traveling.
The bladder is a two-piece design, with a rugged 1680 Cordura nylon outer shell to prevent abrasion and punctures, and a 420-denier nylon inner bladder to maintain the buoyancy. The lower OPV is easy to reach for venting gas while horizontal or heads down, and the inflator design is a K style with a rugged crushproof rubber hose for easy positioning and oral inflation should you need to.
- DT50 – 50 lbs / 23 kg lift
- Welded flange and one piece retainer for servicing without the need for tools
- HD Laminated 1680D Cordura outer shell
- 420 nylon internal bladder
- Central elbow to avoid tank valve/regulator interference
- Lower left pull relief valve
- Cam band slots
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Hollis Solo Harness System
Tech/Rec is at its best with the Elite 2 Harness. The Elite 2 Harness System offers you all the features of a technical harness with the added comfort that recreational divers look for.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick release buckles provide easier donning and doffing of equipment
- Adjustable and removable shoulder pads with 3 adjustable stainless steel bent D-rings on each side
- 316 "marine grade" stainless steel used for all hardware waist buckle
- Adjustable sternum strap included allows for custom fit
- Backplate sold separately
- System weight (harness only): 1.7 lbs (0.77 kg)
Stainless Steel Backplate 2.0
The 2.0 backplate line is the foundation for the Hollis technical harness systems. Featuring improved ergonomics for a more comfortable fit, but are still short enough to fit smaller frame divers. Laser cut and CNC bent, which give this awesome new appearance.
The stainless version is 304 stainless and has a bead blast finish to avoid scratching, so it will continue to look this way after many years of use.
- AISI 304 Stainless
- 4mm thickness
- Sandblasted finish
- Electropolished & chemically passivated
- Laser cut & CNC bent
- 6.5 lbs / 3 kg
Backplate Backpad 2.0
The Backplate Backpad 2.0 is a comfortable two piece design with added lumbar support, which easily pivots out of the way of your doubles tank bolts and cam bands when assembly or disassembly as needed.
- Two piece design for increase comfort and support
- Back support pad sits in the Mid Back area to provide more comfort
- Lumbar support fills the lower part of the back where you have the natural curvature of the spine and gives more support and load carrying assistance by taking the weight from the shoulders and distributing some around the hip area.