Discover simple to follow steps for Emergency Care. This course focuses on building confidence in lay rescuers and increasing their willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency.
Start the Knowledge Development portion of the course ONLINE now, book your practical session later!
You can get started at any time with the theory study and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere.
The PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program;
- E-learning access to the course material is valid for 24 months;
- Contact Frog Dive at anytime you have a question about what you’re learning, we are here to help!
- Apply what you’ve learned when you meet with your PADI Instructor for the practical sessions.
Pay for only HALF of the course now and gain access to the PADI E-Learning. When time is convenient, pay for the other half of the course to book the practical sessions.
On this course you will learn how to respond when facing emergency situations. To be certified in Primary Care (CPR and rescue breathing) and Secondary Care (First Aid) is reassuring and very valuable, not just for diving, but also in our daily lives. This course will teach you how to respond to emergency situations pertaining to adults, children, and also infants.
The EFR (Emergency First Responder) course is based on internationally recognised medical guidelines for emergency care and meet training requirements for the PADI Rescue Diver Course or any PADI professional qualifications. Practical session is done over one evening at Frog Dive - 539 Willoughby Road, Willoughby.
There are no requirements for this course: everybody is welcome, and we strongly recommend anyone to do it!
- EFR CPR & Secondary Care E-Learning
- To book practical session is $100; please note the E-learning is valid for 24 months after the completion of the online course, you must book your practical session within this period to complete the course.
See full details of EFR First Aid course here.