Our compact C300 Systems offer uncompromising breathing performance for avid recreational divers. The C300 second stage is lightweight with anti-scratch cover. It allows all the adjustment options of a high-end regulator while remaining a midrange system. The C300 second stage features:
The Optimal Flow Design valve (OFD) for reliable and high air flow, improving work of breathing compared to a downstream valve.
Diver-adjustable coaxial VIVA for powerful inhalation assistance and prevention of free-flow.
Diver adjustable inhalation control for personalized breathing effort.
Redesigned mouthpiece tube allows better exhaust airflow.
MK25 First Stage
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 825g / 29.1 - DIN 300 592g / 20.9oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >8500 l/min - 301 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
C300 Second Stage
- OFD downstream valve
- Coaxial flow
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Technopolimer valve housing
- Weight: 175g / 5.2oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1550 l/min - 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi
Available with either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN first stages.
The MK25/C300 has our ultimate balanced piston first stage paired with a reliable recreational second stage, making this a remarkable all-rounder system. MK25 first stage features include:
Air balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless air flow unaffected by changing tank pressure.
2 high and 5 low pressure ports on a swiveling turret.