For the diver who wants the best quality gear and with high performance.
The Oceanic Manta OR Hollis F2 package is a perfect option for the scuba divers and snorkelers alike who want the best gear available. Package includes Oceanic Manta or Hollis F2 Open Heel Fins, Ocean Pro soft sole boots, Oceanic Cyanea Mask & Typhoon 2 semi-dry snorkel.
To go a step further, for only $30 extra you can upgrade the mask to any of the Hollis masks best seller: M1, M3 or M4. See more below. What a deal!
FREE: Get an Ocean Pro mask, snorkel & fins Mesh Bag with the purchase of the package! Valued at $15.
Oceanic Manta Fins - RRP $275
Revolutionary blade design that provides maximum power, speed & efficiency in an extremely lightweight & durable fin, delivering performance wherever and whenever you need it.
The Oceanic Manta Ray fin was inspired by the shape and bio-mechanics of marine animals. By combining three materials to simulate bone, tendon and fin, the resultant blade design provides maximum power, speed & efficiency.
The soft-pad heel spring strap has a unique ergonomic finger-loop that makes getting these fins on or off in any situation a snap. We’ve also replaced the standard buckle attachment points with our new Easy Buckle Adjustment (EBA) system. The EBA system allows precise adjustments for a custom and comfortable fit at anytime and without tools.
- Techno-Polymer Blade – Advanced materials provides the strength of bone to maximize power, speed & efficiency, while being extremely lightweight & durable.
- Power-X System – This revolutionary material acts as tendon & joint, optimizing propulsion by flexing during the downstroke and releasing stored energy prior to the upstroke.
- Power Channel – The flexible center channel simulates the elasticity of skin by directing water flow off the back of the blade for increased thrust.
- Soft-Pad Heel Strap – Our newly designed heel strap has a comfortable and ergonomic finger-loop which allows the fin to be easily removed & replaced, even with thick neoprene gloves.
- Easy Buckle Adjustment (EBA) – Our unique EBA buckle adjustment system allows for more than 2″ (5 cm) of precise adjustments for a custom fit without tools.
- Winglets – These have been positioned along the length of the blade to increase efficiency and improve manoeuvrability.
- Available in 6 colour combinations to march your style
Hollis F2 Fins - RRP $269
Increase your power to weight ratio with our Hollis F2 fins. If you are a traveling diver, looking to reduce weight or just favor a lightweight fin, look no further. The patented F2 is designed to add blade surface on both the downstroke and upstroke to increase your efficiency with any type of kick.
The F2 is injection molded using monoprene and uses a shorter blade design which packs easy and improves agility in tight areas. Standard with adjustable stainless steel spring straps.
Oceanic Cyanea mask - RRP $149
The Oceanic Cyanea Mask is one of the latest masks from Oceanic that offers fantastic vision with it’s unique shape. A great comfortable mask on the face with a new style sky google like elastic strap.
The Cyanea Mask has ultra clear liquid silicone to make it one of the most comfortable masks to fit.
Superior ultra-clear optical glass gives perfect vision through the mask.
Wide field of vision – up, down and side to side.
Trouble free buckles.
Double feathered edge super-soft liquid silicone skirt with stability ridges.
Chlorine resistant elastic ski-goggle style strap provides secure fit and comfort.
Micro frame construction.
Integrated snorkel keeper
- Available in 6 colours to march your style
Oceanic Typhoon 2 Snorkel - RRP $69
The Ocean Pro Typhoon 2 is an evolution of the very popular Typhoon snorkel. The Typhoon 2 is ideal for Scuba diving or snorkelling and uses quality materials to ensure you have an enjoyable dive.
- Effective splash guard to reduce water ingress
- Large diameter smooth bore ensures easy breathing
- Soft silicone corrected drop away
- Effective purge sump design makes clearing any water a breeze.
- Soft orthodontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue
- Adjustable quick release mask clip makes storage and travel easy.
- Available in 3 colour to march your style
Ocean Pro Boots - RRP $57
A high quality neoprene boot designed with a non slip safety sole and heel lug to keep your fin strap in place. Batwing zipper panels behind the zip reduce cold water infiltration ensuring warmth and comfort in and out of the water.
- Abrasion resistant heel and toe caps
- Oversized rustproof YKK zipper for easy handling & product longevity
- 5mm super-stretch neoprene
- Sizes: 5 to 14
UPGRADE OPTIONS: HOLLIS Mask - Add only $30
Hollis M3 Mask - RRP $159
Visibility is the most important aspect of any dive. The Hollis M3 mask provides that with distortion free vision and superior fit. This low profile design uses a rigid frame and two lenses with an extra clear glass which is valued for its attractive appearance and optical qualities. The low iron content produces a higher light transmittance and a reduced green tint inherent in other glasses. This makes the lens distortion free and helps improve colour and visibility in low light conditions underwater.
- Frameless 100% pure silicon skirt
- Saint-Gobain Diamant - Crystal Clear Lenses
- Wide vision and low volume
- 4 way buckle design for superior comfort and storage if needed
- Available in black and white frame
- Action camera mount included
Hollis M1 Onyx Mask - RRP $149
Visibility is the most important aspect of any dive. The M1 Mask raises the bar for optical quality and distortion free vision. This lens is an extra clear glass which is valued for its attractive appearance and optical qualities.
The low iron content produces a higher light transmittance and a reduced green tint inherent in other glasses. This makes the lens distortion free and helps improve color and visibility in low light conditions underwater.
- Frameless 100 pure silicone skirt
- Saint-Gobain Diamant - Crystal Clear lens
- Wide vision and low volume
Hollis M4 Mask - RRP $149
When choosing a mask, fit and field of vision come first. The M-4 gives you the best of both worlds, fitting a wide variety of faces and offering superior peripheral and vertical vision. It is low profile, stows easy and carries an excellent value.
This lens is an extra clear glass which is valued for its attractive appearance and optical qualities. The low iron content produces a higher light transmittance and a reduced green tint inherent in other glasses. This makes the lens distortion free and helps improve colour and visibility in low light conditions underwater.
For those passionate about freediving, a range of equipment, including freediving fins, low-volume masks, specialised wetsuits, and innovative breath-holding training aids, is readily available for purchase, allowing enthusiasts to elevate their underwater exploration and breath-holding skills.