The Chameleon Cell takes the Ocean hunter Chameleon series suits to the next level. By using the successful Extreme panel design which is well known for its comfort and fit, added HS super-stretch neoprene to further increase comfort and reduce breathing effort leading into your dive.
An overall thickness of 3.5mm is the most versatile thickness for Australian divers being common from North QLD and Northern WA in winter through to summer diving in the southern states.
The open cell inside is a common step up for many divers looking for the best fit, warmth and comfort. This style of material necessitates the use of a water based lubricant to put the suit on, but offers the best possible fit and thermal protection.
A red strip on the hood to increase visibility for boats, jetskiers and surface watch. This simple features increases safety and disappears to a dull colour as you slip below the surface to hunt fish.
The Chameleon Cell is a comfortable two piece suit including pants and a top with double clip beaver tail. Take your spearfishing to the next level with you next wetsuit purchase.
- Featuring Ocean Hunters famous Chameleon Camo
- 3.5mm thickness, suited for waters Australia wide
- High-stretch outer lining providing superior fit and comfort
- Open cell internal for best possible fit and reduced water flow
- Integrated Red Hood strip for increased diver visibility by water craft
- Waisted Pant and Top with beaver tail design
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL