The Oceanic Veo 4.0 Dive Computer is an easy-to-use entry-level wrist or console computer. It is also capable of demanding dives with Dual Algorithm™ to adjust from recreational to technical diving.
The Veo 4.0 is sleek, slim, and packed with features. Bluetooth technology connects any mobile device to the free DiverLog+ App, so you can track, manage and share all your dive data on the go pre- and post-dive. Includes Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ with 4 operating modes, larger digit size, and a 20% slimmer profile so you’re comfortable while exploring the underwater world.
The Oceanic Veo 4.0 Dive Computer features a larger, wider font size and crisper, easy-to-read digits.
The VEO 4.0 can be found on wrist mount or as the Navcon gauge: computer, pressure gauge (bar) and compass combo.
- Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. Adjust between DSAT or Pelagic Z+ to provide no-deco and deco profiles. All the adjustments can be made through the DiverLog+ App. or buttons on the computer.
- The Oceanic Veo 4.0 Dive Computer has 3 operating modes: NORM (Air or Nitrox), GAUGE (with timer) and FREEDIVING.
- Adjustable for Metric or Imperial (Imperial shown on pictures)
- 2 Operating Buttons with “Step Forward” and “Fast Scroll” for access and setting of personal options.
- Adjustable setting of gas Air or Single Nitrox mix to 50% O2 for instance.
- Audible Alarms can be activated on the Veo 4.0 Dive Computer.
- Deep-stop available
- Snart Glo backlighting with adjustable duration.
- User replaceable battery with low battery indicator.
- Day, date and time on logged dives.
- Data retention even when battery is changed.
CONNECT WITH THE DIVERLOG+ APP
The VEO4.0 connects via bluetooth to the DiverLog+ App, available for free of charge in the app store. Divers can adjust the dual Nitrox mixes. Switch the Dual Algorithm™, change gas mixes, user display, alarms, all on the go pre- and post-dive.
Plan your dive with alerts for time and depth. Select your gas mixes from the comfort of your mobile device, and more!
Download your dive instantly to your mobile device. View your most recent dive profile and information, even add photos and videos. Use the search query to filter by location, dive type, depth, for instance!