The Scubapro Hydros Package is the perfect choice for the diver who wants the best performance gear available, without compromise style. The added bonus is that this package comprises the ideal travel scuba set, that comes ready for your next underwater adventure with reduced weight and quick dry materials.
With the revolutionary Hydros BCD made from tough and lightweight materials, and paired with a top of the range regulator, this package gives you the best performance and comfortability in all dive conditions your diving adventures take you.
The package regulator is composed of the best seller MK25 Evo first stage & S620X Ti second stage. Paired standard with the R195 Occy and Compact analogue pressure gauge, you also have the upgrade option of switching the occy for the Air 2 inflator/occy (see below).
First Stage - MK25 EVO
The Mk25 1st Stage has a 5-Port Swivel Turret for perfect hose routing for either single cylinders, twins and sidemount diving. The internal parts have Scubapro's XTIS coating that prevents ice from forming, improving the cold water performance by 30%.
Available as Yoke or DIN: Yoke comes as standard, please advice if you would like to change it.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/570.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8
Second Stage - S620X Ti
The S620T has a Titanium Barrel that is light, tough and corrosion resistant for long term reliability. The Air Balanced Valve smooths out the inhalation effort at any depth so you get a controlled breath at depth and in the shallows. Using the same Large Diaphragm as the S600, it gives you maximum breathing sensitivity so you get exactly as much gas as you need.
Occy - Scubapro R195
The R195 is a modern second stage design that combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button and VIVA switch for smooth and easy breathing and simple operation. Its robust construction, smooth air delivery and reliability makes the R195 a sensible and reliable second stage.
The R195 OCTO combines all the features of the standard R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it easy to share with a buddy in need.
High visibility yellow cover makes it easy to see when it comes time to share air with a buddy in need.
Rugged reinforced technopolymer casing is fitted with a large diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
Yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
Pressure Gauge - Scubapro Compact SPG
The Compact SPG is Scubapro’s smallest SPG. Its brass case makes it tough and sturdy, and the rubber boot further protects it. The gauge is very accurate and reliable, exactly what you need when looking for an instrument that provides with such valuable information as remaining air pressure.
The SPG reads up to 400 bar and features the common red zone from 50 down to 0 bar. The indicator marks measure 10 bar increments. This SPG can serve either as a back-up for a transmitter, or as a primary gauge when diving with a wrist computer.
The Compact SPG has a flouro coating, so when you shine a light on it, it will glow in the dark and you can easily read your remaining air supply in dark environment.
The Scubapro Hydros Pro is an amazing BCD with it's unique design using Monprene. It's a comfortable back inflation style BCD that has many new features that will make you fall in love with the BCD.
The Monprene makes the Hydros Pro very lightweight yet durable and and is not affected as much as traditional BCD materials by UV rays, chemicals and wear and tear. This material also makes the Scubapro Hydros Pro less buoyant than normal BCDs, and it moulds to your body, making it extremely comfortable to dive with.
You can use it as an integrated weight system or remove the weight pockets and make it even more streamlined for travel or tek purposes.
With a modular design, accessories can be added or removed as you wish. Add D-rings, a Ninja roll-down pocket, or an accessory bungee kit to easily strap accessories like SMBs and torches to your BCD.
The Scubapro Hydros Pro is available in several colours, which can be changed later on as well if required.
- Ultra Durable: Patented injection molded Monprene® Gel Harness is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion. The fabric-free harness uses no Velcro or zippers.
- Instant Dry: Ideal for travel due to less water retention and lower post-dive weight.
- “BCD-4-Life” Modular Design: Customizable to add/remove weight systems, straps and pouches. Extended lifespan due to simplified repairs. Virtually every component, including buckles, can be replaced without stitching.
- 3D Ergonomic Design: Conforms to your body shape for maximum comfort.
- Neutrally Buoyant: Near-Zero inherent buoyancy requires less lead, resulting in better buoyancy control and much more enjoyable diving.
- Body Grip Gel: Prevents BCD from shifting and riding up.
- Dual-Compound Back Plate: Provides the ultimate in stability and comfort. Single tank band system allows for easier assembly.
- Articulated Shoulder Straps: Allow straps to adjust to your body shape to achieve a snug fit.
- 2-Stage Inflation: Tri-bungee system controls air distribution to maintain a compact shape under water and high lift capacity at the surface.
- Smart-Pack Design: Folding shoulder and waist straps pack into the wing, creating an unbelievably compact package for easy transport and storage.
Air 2 Alternate Air Source - ADD $299
An octo/inflator combines a backup regulator with a BC's buoyancy control system in one compact, at-the-ready unit. The cool thing about an octo/inflator is that it's always within reach because it's constantly being used to control descents, adjust buoyancy, and vent air during ascents. In the event of an emergency there's no need to grope for a dangling octo reg; simply pass your primary reg to the diver in need while you take the octo/inflator, enabling you to breathe easily and control your buoyancy as you make your way safely back to the surface.
- Test-proven breathing performance and cracking effort surpasses many traditional downstream second stages when it comes to ease of breathing.
- New dive/pre-dive switch enables you to detune the unit when not in use, eliminating free flows.
- Flexible purge cover is easy to locate and depress for quick clearing, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing when the AIR2 is in your mouth, making it easier to control buoyancy.
- Power inflate button features a lighter lever so less load is required to initiate inflation.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by color and touch due to their different shapes and sizes, improving ascent control and safety when inflating or deflating the BC.
- Large bite tabs on the mouthpiece guarantee a secure grip in high-stress situations.