SCUBAPRO MANTIS 2 AIR INTEGRATED DIVE COMPUTER WITH OPTIONAL TRANSMITTER AND HEART RATE MONITOR
The Ultimate “Intelligent” Personal Dive Computer
The Mantis M2 is a dive computer like no other. The newest example of Human Factor Diving™ engineering incorporating the latest in biometrics, the M2 is the embodiment of go-everywhere, do-everything personal dive computing.
COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY FOUND NOWHERE ELSE
- An Adaptive Algorithm. Factors respiration/breathing rate as an indicator of workload and adjusts the deco pl an to avoid risk factors.
- Microbubble Settings. Enable the adaptive algorithm to adjust to a diver’s experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops. Calculates intermediate stops based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes.
- Heart Rate Monitor. (with complete package) Tracks workload and incorporates it into deco calculations to make the dive safer.
- Skin Temperature Monitor (with complete package). With SCUBAPRO HRM belt, provides another aspect of a diver’s physiology to be factored into the workload algorithm.
- Stroke Counter. Useful for counting laps, strokes or calculating distance when swimming in shallow water.
- Calorie Burning. Calculated by combining heart rate/workload data (with complete package)
PLUS MORE FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- Built from the highest marine-grade 316L stainless steel with bold engraving and graphics.
- Smart technology hoseless air integration handles multiple transmitters plus true (RBT) data.
- Digital tilt-compensated compass allows for easy navigation under water or on the surface.
- Four Dive Modes—Deco, Gauge, Apnea and CCR—plus a Swim Mode.
- Dive Modes function to a maximum operating depth of 120m/394ft.
- UWATEC ZHL-8 Predictive Multi-Gas algorithm programs up to three gas mixes (21-100% 02).
- Fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm accommodates closed circuit rebreather divers.
- Enhanced logbook allows Apnea divers to store repetitive dives sequentially under the same session.
- Heart rate monitor uses a SCUBAPRO HRM belt that also estimates skin temperature.